Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taming the Logan

Ever since I moved to Logan I have tried fishing the Logan river with no success.  Most of the time it has ended up with me being frustrated and getting my flies stuck in trees.  I can finally say though, that I have managed to catch fish there.  About a month or two ago, Ben Friend started catching some fish on the Logan.  He told me where to go and said that he would meet up with me later.  I got to the spot and tried fly fishing to no avail.  When Ben got there, he didn't have his fly gear, rather a pole and the trusty Blue Fox gold spinner.  I decided I needed to try that as well and sure enough, fish on!  I was so happy to finally break the Logan river curse...

 A duck

These Browns were long and skinny but full of spots and color


No comments:

Post a Comment